Parent Volunteer Organization
The Parent Volunteer Organization (PVO) at Seven Hills School is a voluntary group of parents, teachers, and staff that plays an active role in supporting the school and developing a closer relationship between a student’s home and his school. It helps parents, faculty, and staff cooperate, develop, and manage enrichment and social activities for the students, while providing an opportunity for the Seven Hills School community to come together, get to know one another, and work for the benefit of our students and school.
Its objectives are:
- to encourage parents to take an active role in the school and their child’s class
- to provide a positive place for communication between parents, staff and administration
- to organize and provide support for fundraising activities
- to assist with, and help plan school events
- to provide enrichment opportunities for students for the improvement and development of the school
Meetings are usually held in Building D conference room on the far east side of campus, or in the Great Hall in Building C or the “main building.” Everyone is welcome to attend.
Becoming a member of this group makes it possible for you to make a difference in the quality of the school experience for your child and all of our students. Call the main office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
Opportunities to Get Involved
There are many different opportunities for parents to get involved in the 7HS community, whether you can spare a couple hours or make a regular commitment. Sign up for the opportunity that makes sense for you!
Parent volunteers serving lunch in the Tuck Shop.