Applications for the 2021-2022 school year open on November 1, 2020.
The application and review process at Seven Hills School is holistic in nature. Through the entire process, the Admission Committee is looking for boys and families who will benefit from a Seven Hills education and will contribute positively to our school community.
The online application is available for the 2020-21 school year. We welcome applications throughout the school year with a priority deadline of February 15.
How to Apply
- Click the Apply Today button on this page.
- Select the blue “Create Account” link to create a PhoenixNet account.
- After entering the required information, select the “Create Account” button.
- If the system recognizes your email address, your email address will be highlighted in red after you press submit. If this occurs, select the “Forgot Login?” button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to receive an automatic reply containing your PhoenixNet username and/or password.
- Once you receive a PhoenixNet username and password, you will have access to complete the online application, request teacher recommendation(s), monitor your son’s progress through the admissions process, and learn more about Seven Hills School.
Once the online application is submitted, a member of the Admission Office will reach out to you about scheduling a Shadow Day for the applicant.
A complete application includes:
- Parent/Guardian visit and tour of the campus
- Online Application (parent and student questionnaires and a $75 application fee)
- Teacher Recommendation(s) – requested and submitted electronically
- Student Academic Records
In order to receive priority consideration, you must have completed the application process by February 15. Students will be notified of their admission decision on a “rolling” basis once the application is complete. Please note: applications received for any student after February 15 will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
Seven Hills School is an independent boys’ school that is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not discriminate against applicants, students, faculty, or staff on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin or heritage.