Seven Hills is committed to being an active and supportive partner within our neighborhood, our city – our entire community. This involvement engages students’ imaginations while teaching them important lessons about social responsibility.
Our students participate in a number of community programs and activities, and are encouraged to create their own. Some examples of our past and present community involvement include:
- Working with the James River Park System during River Day each month
- Volunteering with, and hosting meetings for, the Edgehill Civic Association in the Seven Hills neighborhood
- Performing environmental community service hours each semester in activities designed to benefit the Chesapeake Bay and Virginia’s waterways
- Volunteering with CARITAS, the largest provider of homeless services in the area, in its shelter program during winter months
- Volunteering with the Central Virginia Food Bank and helping raise donations of food