Visiting Seven Hills School is highly encouraged of anyone who is interested in finding out more about our program for middle school boys, and it is required of anyone applying to Seven Hills School. The best way to understand us is to see us in action!
There are several ways prospective families can visit Seven Hills School:
Parent/Guardian Visits and Tours
- Individual visits are scheduled for either 8:30 am or 10:00 am each weekday our students are on campus (appointments are required)
- Visits and tours last an hour to an hour and a half
- Meet with the Director of Admissions and the Head of School
- Tour the campus and see the boys and faculty in action
Student Shadow Day
- Once a student has applied, a Shadow Day will be scheduled by the Director of Admissions
- Shadow Days are 8:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Attend classes with a class host, experience morning Break, and meet current students and faculty
- Interview with the Program Head, Head of School, and Director of Admissions
Admission Parent Previews (APPs@7HS)
There are two scheduled APPs@7HS programs this year:
- Tuesday, October 18 @ 8:30 am
- Friday, November 4 @ 8:30 am
Our Admission Parent Preview programs are a great opportunity for parents to see our school and program in action. You will meet school administrators, faculty, as well as some current students and parents. There will be tours of the campus by our Program Heads where you will see our students in class or in our morning break interacting with faculty, and a parent and teacher panel to find out more about our program.
In order to register for any of the Admission Parent Preview or to schedule an individual tour, please contact the Director of Admissions, Drew Lineberger, at 804-329-6300 x224 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include son’s name, grade level, current school, and the best contact phone number.