Visiting Seven Hills School is highly encouraged of anyone who is interested in finding out more about our program for middle school boys, and it is required of anyone applying to Seven Hills School. The best way to understand us is to see us in action!
There are several ways prospective families can visit Seven Hills School:
Parent/Guardian Visits and Tours
- Individual visits are scheduled for either 8:30 am or 10:00 am each weekday our students are on campus (appointments are required)
- Visits and tours last an hour to an hour and a half
- Meet with the Director of Admissions and the Head of School
- Tour the campus and see the boys and faculty in action
To schedule an individual tour, please contact the Director of Admissions, Drew Lineberger, at 804-329-6300 x224 or at email@example.com. Please include son’s name, grade level, current school, and the best contact phone number.
Student Shadow Day
- Once a student has applied, a Shadow Day will be scheduled by the Director of Admissions
- Shadow Days are 8:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Attend classes with a class host, experience morning Break, and meet current students and faculty
- Interview with the Program Head, Head of School, and Director of Admissions
Admission Parent Preview and Open House
The Admissions Parent Preview at Seven Hills (APP@7HS) is our version of the traditional Admission Open House; however, APP@7HS offers a better way for prospective parents to get a more authentic view of Seven Hills’ unique program for middle school boys. During the APP@7HS, you will have a wonderful opportunity to hear from and meet administrators and faculty, as well as current parents, to find out first-hand what makes Seven Hills such a special place for boys. Because you will be visiting during the academic day, you will get to feel and see the energy of the school. It is also an opportunity to get a glimpse into the genuine student and faculty interactions both in and out of the classroom and see our innovative, research-based approach to educating middle school boys. APP@7HS is a great introduction to what we do and to how we are the school built around boys.
If you are not able to visit during the academic day, we also offer a more traditional Admission Open House on the weekend for the entire family (parents and students). During the Open House program, prospective families will be able to get a general overview of our middle school for boys by meeting current parents, students, faculty, and administrators, see a “sample” class, and tour the campus.
Come check us out!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Admissions, Drew Lineberger, at 804-329-6300 x224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.