Download curriculum for grades 6 - 8
- Reading/Writing Lab
- Literary Comprehension and Analysis
- Genre Study
History & Social Studies
- Comparative Civics and Economics
- US, Brazil, India, Japan, & South Africa;
- International Research Methods
- Chinese II
- Latin II
- Spanish II
- Earth Science: Exosphere, Lithosphere, Atmosphere, Hydrosphere, and Biosphere
- Introduction to Philosophy II
- Weekly study in visual arts to include darkroom photography and film making.
- Weekly classes exploring team-building skills in traditional sports as well as through student-designed games and non-traditional sports.